Welcome! The content on soulsupplies.co.uk is created to support you, but it does not replace medical, psychiatric, or other professional advice or treatment. Please use all content with care for yourself and the people around you.
This website is run by Soul Supplies LTD. By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, governing Soul Supplies’ relationship with you in relation to this website. Please take time to read these Terms carefully.
The Term Soul Supplies, or, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Soul Supplies Ltd, 58 Eaton Square, SW1W 9BG London, United Kingdom. The Term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Soul Supplies’ intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help you, the user, on your journey toward greater wellbeing. The information, recommended techniques and practices by Soul Supplies do not replace professional advice and treatment for physical, mental or medical problems. Please seek professional care if you believe you may have a condition or if you are feeling unwell.
- Although the Soul Supplies attempts to ensure that the Information contained in this website is accurate and up-to-date, we accept no liability for the results of any action taken on the basis of the Information it contains and all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We have tried to ensure that all the information provided on the website is correct at the time of publication. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- In no event will Soul Supplies be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any of the information.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of such websites or web pages, nor do we accept responsibility for any losses or penalties incurred as a result of your use of any links or reliance on the content of any website to which this site is linked. Soul Supplies is not responsible for the content of external websites that link to this site or contained in this site.
- You may not frame, or embed this Website in any other website without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Soul Supplies shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair, for reasons beyond the control of Soul Supplies or for any commercial or other reasons of Soul Supplies.
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to protect this website from computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and similar detrimental code, we do not warrant that the website is free from such destructive features and accept no liability for any damage that may result from the transmission of any destructive feature via this website or via any files which are available for you to download from the website.
- You may not in any circumstance transfer or use any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed or intended to interfere with or interrupt or disrupt any computer or other systems or to secretly or covertly access, use or appropriate any data or other information or impair the functionality, interoperability of performance of this site.
Changes to the Terms
Soul Supplies reserves the right to make changes to any part of the website, the information or these terms. Should these terms be amended, Soul Supplies will publish details of the amendments on this page. By continuing to use the website you agree to be bound by these terms as amended.